I‘m so excited to share a new product with my patients who suffer from infertility and PCOS.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a complex disorder that can affect a woman’s menstrual cycle, ability to have children, hormones, heart, blood vessels, and even her appearance. PCOS is one of the most common causes of female infertility. I’m thrilled to recommend all-natural PCOSense™ to my patients.
Historically, PCOS was believed to be caused entirely by the surplus production of androgens (male hormones), but recent research shows that high insulin levels and insulin resistance are also key instigators. PCOS can also have a genetic component, and often runs in families. Research demonstrates that some women with PCOS can have low-grade inflammation. Inflammation caused by a poor diet, environmental toxins, and stress, which can all lead to an excess burden on one of our main detoxification organs – the liver. Some foods help balance blood sugar and reduce insulin resistance. I recommend my patients stay away from prepackaged sugar-laden foods, soda, chips, and crackers, and eat foods that do not cause insulin to rise quickly like whole grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, broccoli, cauliflower, blueberries, blackberries, cherries, fatty fish, and healthy fats such as olive oil, avocados, and coconuts. Add lots of organic leafy greens to fight inflammation.
Common symptoms of PCOS
- High levels of androgens (testosterone and androstenedione)
- Elevated fasting insulin levels
- Obesity, particularly around the waist
- Increased facial hair and thinning hair on the head (due to high testosterone)
- High estrogen and low progesterone
- Ovarian cysts
- Irregular menstrual cycles – lack of ovulation
PCOSense is a complete natural health solution for women with PCOS. It is one of the first formulas to combine myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol at a 40:1 ratio, plus folate and vitamin B12. PCOSense supports normal menstruation and fertility, healthy blood sugar balance, and reduced serum testosterone in women with PCOS.
Benefits of PCOSense
- Aids in the management of hormonal and metabolic symptoms of PCOS
- Promotes healthy glucose metabolism and reduces insulin resistance
- Supports ovarian function, egg quality, and fertility in women with PCOS
- May support in vitro fertilization (IVF) outcomes in women with PCOS
- Supports a regular menstrual cycle and reduces serum testosterone in women with PCOS